Name: Ecocentric Mom
What is Ecocentric Mom
I recently came across a monthly subscription box called Ecocentic mom. I was very curious to see what this company was all about. Being a Mom of two and one on the way, I am very much into finding Eco-friendly products for myself and for my family.
Ecocentric mom was started by a Mom of four who wanted to find more Eco-friendly products. By wanting to find the healthiest and best products for her kids and finding the time to do so, was a bit challenging. That’s when she decided to create ecocentric mom and help other mom’s out.
Ecocentric mom delivers a curated experience of wholesome product discovery for moms and moms to be. This is a great way for us busy Mom’s and soon to be mom’s to try out products that you might not otherwise try.
The Idea of Ecocentric Mom
To help spread awareness about Eco-friendly products for moms and babies, Ecocentric mom created a monthly subscription service that includes a box filled with samples of Eco friendly and natural products.
These boxes can be purchased as a single box (one month) or as a monthly subscription for several months.
There are three options you can choose from:
1. Pregnancy Box
- Bath & Body
- Pregnancy care
- Baby prep
2. Mom & Baby Box (up to 3 years)
- Bath & Body
- Snack / Baby Food
- Baby Care
- Baby Gear or Play
3. The Mom Box
- Bath & Body
- Health & Wellness
Since my girls are five and three, I decided to get the Mom box and treat myself.
The Mom Box (April)
The April box included:
- Coconut Hair Mask. I’m excited to try this out.
- Unidose Gels by Para’Kito, (4 included) These mosquito repellents will definitely come in handy this summer.
- Flutter Mascara by Manna Kadar- I love how thick and long this make my lashes look!
- Cleansing Mouth Rinse by Dr. Brite. This has a light mint flavor and left my mouth feeling clean without the overpowering taste and feel of other mouth washes.
- Climbing Wild Rose Soap by South of France Natural Body Care- These smell great and leave my hands feeling soft and clean.
- Almond Gourmande Soap by South of France Natural Body Care
- Snack Happens Mini Snack Bag – Green Damask by Itzy Ritzy (2 Included). I love the cute designs and they fit perfectly in my purse.
- Essential Wipes Travel Tube by Essential Wipes. (10 Included). I wasn’t particularly fond of the smell of these but my skin felt cool and refreshed after using it. It would be great for traveling, or hot days when you need a quick wipe down.
- 1 Small Pad by Hannah Pad. I am very curious to try this out but haven’t had the chance to yet.
You can see a full description of these products here
Who is Ecocentic Mom For
Whether you’re a mom-to-be, a new mom, or have kids of any age, your box will contain goodies selected for your stage of motherhood.
As you grow in your motherhood journey, change your subscription to receive the mom and baby box, which also has goodies for your little one. For moms of older kids, or anyone at all, the mom box is a great choice. Best of all, everything in your box is 100% healthy, good for you and the world around you. Ecocentric mom does that research, so you don’t have to.
These also make great gifts to send to those expecting so they can try out these great Eco-friendly products as well.
With the rewards points system, you earn one point for every dollar you spend on anything from the site. This includes subscription boxes, gifted subscriptions, and shop purchases. Shipping charges, however, do not count towards your total points. You can redeem ten points for every $1 towards a purchase from the shop page. Points expire one year from the date you are rewarded, and a maximum of 200 points can be redeemed at a given time, and can not be combines with other discounts or coupons.
- Try out healthy, Eco-friendly products without the hassle of doing the research.
- It’s cheaper then buying the full products before you know if you like it or not.
- It’s fun to get a new box every month and see whats inside.
- You can change your box as you grow in your motherhood journey.
- You can join the facebook group and be part of a community that is on this journey with you.
- You might not like everything in your box every month.
- Seriously that is all I can think of.
Ecocentric mom is a great way to try out healthy, Eco-friendly products. Pamper yourself once in a while or to try products for you little ones. It’s so fun to see what will come every month and try products you might no otherwise buy. I LOVE getting my box every month and would recommend Ececentric mom to anyone.
You can also shop on the website for other great healthy, Eco-friendly products