Price: $0 Free Trial, $19/month (Pro), $49/month (Enterprise)
Owners: Kyle and Carson
Rating: 9 out of 10
What is Jaaxy?
Jaaxy is an online keyword finder tool (or a niche keyword tool) that will reduce your keyword research efforts down to a bare minimum. Whether you’re starting a new niche website, trying to write the next popular article for your blog, or need to market your products or services online, Jaaxy can help you grow rankings in the search engines like Google, Yahoo or Bing.
Regardless of whether you are new to Online Marketing or you are a seasoned Marketer, you need a reliable keyword tool to tell you the following:
- How many people are searching for the Keyword?
- How many competitors are competing for the Keyword?
- What are the chances that your article will get top rankings in the search engines?
These are very important for Internet Marketers.
Take a Look
Average stands for the average amount of searches done on that keyword each month.
Traffic stands for how much traffic you can expect to get to your site if you achieve 1st place for that keyword.
QSR stands for Quoted Search Results: The number of competing pages that rank in Google Search Results for that exact keyword phrase. In other words, your competition.
KQI stands for Keyword Quality Indicator. The color dots below it how good the keyword is. Green is great, yellow is ok and red is poor.
SEO is a score based on competition. The higher the score, the more likely you will rank for this keyword on the first page. Scale is 1 thru 100 and the higher your score the better.
So with all this information, you can determine if it is worth your time writing an article to get ranked on the particular keyword. You do not want to write an article where nobody reads right? You want to write an article where it can be seen to as many people as possible and this is how Jaaxy will help you.
What Jaaxy Is For
Jaaxy is great for a lot of things including but not limited to:
- Revealing unexploited high traffic niches
- Finding low competition keywords that make it easy to get instant rankings
- Learning how competitive a keyword is
- Knowing how much traffic you can expect if you choose a particular keyword and rank for it
- Brainstorming new niche and keyword ideas
- Building to-do lists for your projects
- Unveiling keyword metrics that will help you boost your SEO endeavors
- Saving your keyword lists and organizing them by topic
- Helping you decide whether you should bet on a particular niche or not
- Searching and buying new domain names and flipping them later
- Knowing what’s trending and popular on the web right now
- Taking advantage of Google’s Instant Alphabet Soup technique automatically
- Discovering affiliate programs for your niche and keywords
- Figuring it out if there’s money to be made in a particular niche
- Showing your site and posts rankings.
And much more!
There is one free pricing plan and two paid pricing plans on Jaaxy.
Here are their differences:
Free Plan (Price $0)
No need for a credit cards with the Free plan, just your email address. It’s a great opportunity for you to test out how Jaaxy works, what it is and to see if it is something you would be willing to pay a monthly fee for. It offers you 30 searches queries of any kind. (Keywords, Alphabet Soup, Search Analysis and Affiliate Programs).
Pro Plan ($19/Month)
The Pro plan has everything you need to start your keyword research quest. It is said it was designed for people new to internet marketing, but I think more experienced internet marketers can also benefit from this plan.
What you will get:
- 3 times faster research (compared to the free plan)
- Unlimited keyword searches
- QSR Keyword competition (on demand – it means you have to click a link to retrieve it);
- Domain availability (on demand)
- SEO Power analysis
- Site/Post Rankings
- Keyword lists
- Brainstorm feature
- To-do lists
- 2 simultaneous search tabs option
- ‘Spy’ your competitors analysis.
Enterprise Plan (Price: $47/month)
If you’re looking for even more power, extra features and bring things to a completely different level, Enterprise Plan is for you. It was crafted for more advanced internet marketers who need to compile huge lists of keywords for their (own/customers) blogs and websites.
It has all the Pro plan features and even more:
- Works 5 times faster than the free plan (if Jaaxy was already fast, it just got even faster, which reduces research time a LOT)
- Gives you instant competition analysis
- Shows instant domain availability information
- Data sorting is now available
- You can have up to 5 tabbed searches
- The Alphabet Soup search shows up to 50 results instead of just 15
- And it even has a few extra features available.
I like this Jaaxy feature. It says where your site accurately ranks at the moment you perform a search, according to the particular keyword. If you are on the free plan then it will only search the first 5 pages of Google but If you upgrade it will search 20 pages on Google.
With the Jaaxy affiliate program, you can earn consistent revenue just by simply referring others to the community. When you join Jaaxy, you will automatically become their affiliate marketer. You don’t need to sell anything. Just share your experience like me now. By getting new referrals, you will also extend your free membership. But not just that, if some of your referrals sign up and upgrade for premium, you will earn your affiliate commission.
Jaaxy offers video training on the following:
- Keyword Research & Management
- Website Research and Analysis
- Niche Research Refinement
- The Affiliate Program Walk through
Is Jaaxy Right for You?
I believe so! Try it out and see how you like it. It’s user-friendly and is effective in helping with keywords for my blog and website. I love that you can try it out for FREE before you jump in and hope it’s right for you. Give it a try and start making money before spending money!