These super-gentle and soft microfiber facial and body cloths help you pamper your skin as you cleanse. Luxurious and lightweight, these microfiber cloths are extra gentle on even the most delicate skin. They’re perfect for normal, dry or sensitive skin types and great for the face as well as the body.
- Norwex Microfiber has the ability to remove up to 99% of bacteria from a surface when following the proper care and use instructions.
- Perfect for sensitive or mature skin
- Great for both face and body
- Cleanses skin gently yet thoroughly
- Made from super-soft Norwex Microfiber containing BacLock agent
How to use
- Wet face and cleanse with a damp Body Cloth. For dry or sensitive skin, including skin around the eye area, wipe gently with a moist cloth. For oily skin or for a deeper exfoliation, wring cloth well before using.
- Rinse under warm water and use other side of cloth to continue cleansing face or body.
- Slightly dirty microfiber can be washed with warm running water and used again before laundering. Rinse thoroughly after washing and air or machine dry.
- Cloths that have been used heavily should be laundered using Norwex Ultra Power Plus laundry detergent, which contains no fillers, after each use. Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- Removes everything from the skin with just water!
- No harsh chemicals used on your skin which is the largest organ on our bodies.
- Clears up acne and skin blemishes.
- You can shave without using shaving cream since it exfoliates your skin.
- Removes makeup, dirt and even mascara with just water.
- Saves you money since you don’t have to buy face wash, cleanser, acne medication, soap, or body wash.
- Exfoliates your skin which removes dead skin cells leaving your skin looking healthy and brighter.
- Safe for babies and known to clear up cradle cap, diaper rash, eczema and other rashes.
- Gently removes face paint from kids faces.
- These are wonderful for anyone who has sensitive skin and has allergic reactions to many of the skin cleansers on the market. Because you’re only using water and a cloth to clean your skin, your risk of breaking out in a rash is significantly reduced.
- BacLock, the micro silver agent in the cloth, goes to work with self-purification properties against the mold, fungi and bacterial odor within 24 hours so that it is ready to use again.
- There is a 2 year warranty.
- You do need to wash properly to keep your cloths working to the best of their ability.
- You should replace after 2 years.
- They will begin to stink if used a lot and not washed enough.
- You will regret not using them sooner and wonder where these have been your whole life.
They’re available in your choice of three color palettes and also the Baby Pack
Rinse thoroughly with warm water after each use.
Launder microfiber cloths separately or with other lint-free laundry. Dry completely.
For best results, use Norwex Ultra Power Plus Laundry Detergent. Do not use bleach, fabric softeners, or dryer sheets as they will coat the fibers and reduce their ability to clean effectively.
For deep stains or odors, toss them in boiling water for 10 minutes to allow fibers to swell and release all the dirt and oil. You might need to repeat a couple times to get it completely clean.
I absolutely LOVE these body cloths and wish I heard about them sooner! They save me so much time and money and work better then any face cleanser or body wash I have ever used. Some people look at me like i’m crazy for not using any type of soap on my body and believe me, I was skeptical at first to but they really do work. I have been using them for over 2 years now and will never go back to using anything else.
I also love to use them on my kids and it makes me feel SO good knowing i’m not putting any harmful chemicals on their bodies.
These come in a pack of 3 for only $19.99 and it’s SO worth it!