Product: Norwex Enviro Cloth
Rating: 5 stars
The idea of cleaning with just water sounds impossible, but let me tell you, it’s very possible! The norwex Enviro cloths when used and cared for properly, have the ability to pick up to 99% of bacteria from the surface.
How Enviro Cloths Work
These cloths are super-absorbent so they pick up dust particles and traps them in the cloth until you rinse it out. The BacLock (silver agent in the fibers) in the cloth goes to work to self-purify and inhibit odors from bacteria, mold and mildew growth within the cloth.
For something to be considered microfiber, the fibers need to be at least 1/6th the size of a human hair. Norwex Microfiber is 1/200th the size of a human hair. They are Made with fiber that has a maximum length of more than 10 million feet (3 million meters) for more effective cleaning power.
Whats so awesome about using these cloths is that you are not using chemical cleaners that leave a chemical residue on the surface. These cleaners attract more dust and dirt and leave chemical fumes in the air you are breathing. If you suffer from asthma or allergens , eczema, skin irritations etc… then more then likely these fumes will heighten these symptoms.
- Removes up to 99% of bacteria from a surface when following proper use and care
- Contains BacLock an antibacterial agent for self-cleansing purposes only. —goes to work to self-purify and inhibit odors from bacteria, mold and mildew growth within the cloth within 24 hours so that it is ready to use again.
- Picks up everything from the surface with just water
- Cuts cleaning time in half
- Helps eliminate the need for paper towels and chemical laden cleaners
- Better for your health and the environment
- Significantly reduces the use of costly cleaning products
- Ultra-thick and absorbent to pick-up and hold more dust, dirt and debris than other cleaning cloths
- Holds several times its weight in water
- Made of more than 10 million feet of microfiber for more effective cleaning power
- You can use them dry to dust and wet to clean
- 2 year warranty
- The initial cost can be expensive but over time it will save you money
- You need to follow the proper care instructions so they work and last to the best of their ability.
- You need to order from a Consultant
- I seriously can’t think of anything else
- For light use, simply rinse under warm water, hang dry or toss in the dryer. They will be ready to use again the next day.
- For regular laundering, wash separately or with other lint-free laundry. Dry completely.For best results, use Norwex Ultra Power Plus Laundry Detergent. Do not use bleach, fabric softeners, or dryer sheets as they will coat the fibers and reduce their ability to clean effectively.
Click here for 101 uses for the Enviro Cloths
These cloths are amazing for so many reason. Once you start using them you will love them and wonder why you didn’t start using them sooner. They come in 4 different colors or the rainbow pack which comes in all 4 colors. You can even get them in a travel pack, perfect for taking on vacation or leaving in your purse of car. I seriously use them on everything!