Norwex Mop System
Price: $94.99 for the Mini $112.99 for the large
Overall Ranking: 5 star
I don’t know about you but, cleaning floors, no matter the size or how often you need to clean them, it’s never an easy or fun job! Especially if you have kids or fur babies that shed, it’s a never ending job. Endless hair, fur, food, dirt, dust bunnies no matter how often you clean they never stay away!
As much as I dislike dirty floors…I LOVE clean floors! I tend to clean like a crazy women as soon as I know someone is coming over and get more done in 10 minutes then I do on my actual cleaning day. So, I want a quick and easy way to give my floors a quick sweep and shine with very little hassle.
The least amount of time I spend cleaning my floors the better! The Norwex Mop system does just this and I LOVE it!
Don’t let the price scare you!
Yes the price is a little bit scary but think about it, how much do you spend a year on swiffers (if you use them) or floor cleaners, or mops that don’t work so you stick them in your closet and buy a different one?
With this mop system, you get a microfiber mop pad that is perfect for picking up even the tiniest of particles and attract dust like a magnet. They are excellent for cleaning linoleum, vinyl, laminate, wood, marble and tile flooring; ceilings; walls and even high windows, all without chemicals.
34 cm x 15 cm / 13.39″ x 5.91″
52 cm x 15 cm / 20.47″ x 5.91″
You also get the wet pad. These will also clean linoleum, vinyl, laminate, wood, marble and tile floors with just a little water. Other “chemical” cleaners leave a residue on the floors which attracts more dust and dirt resulting in having to clean them more often. It’s also not safe for babies and animals to walk and crawl over until the floors are completely dry.
32 cm x 14 cm / 12.6″ x 5.51″
52 cm x 14 cm / 20.47″ x 5.51″
- Norwex Floor Systems clean floors using microfiber or polyester Mop Pads and water only.
- Perfect for a variety of floor surfaces as well as windows, walls and ceilings
- Superior Dry Mop Pads are constructed of Norwex Microfiber and use static electricity to draw and lift even the tiniest particles up into the cloth.
- Open spaces in the fibers created by the splitting process enable the pads to lift away dust and dirt and absorb several times their own weight in water.
- Nylon and microfiber give the Tile Mop Pad extra scrubbing power.
- Norwex Microfiber in the Wet Mop Pad has the ability to remove up to 99% of bacteria from a surface when following the proper care and use instructions.
- The Wet Mop Pad contains Norwex’s exclusive BacLock™ agent.
- Mop Pads can be easily switched to suit the purpose.
- Mop Base can be locked into position to easily clean windows and ceilings.
- Telescopic Mop Handle also takes our bendable microfiber EnviroWand™ to clean ceiling fans.
- Dry Mop Pads can be cleaned quickly using the Rubber Brush. All Mop Pads also wash clean in the laundry with Ultra Power Plus.
- Floors are safer for children and pets—no harmful chemical residue remains.
- Mop Pads lift and trap even the tiniest particles of dirt and debris.
- One Mop Pad cleans the entire floor, saving time.
- No heavy pail to carry makes mopping easier.
- Floors dry quickly and stay cleaner longer with no chemical residue to attract and hold dirt and grime.
- Adjustable Telescopic Mop Handle easily reaches ceilings, walls and high windows as well as floors.
How to Use
- Dry mop first, attaching a Dry Mop Pad to the Velcro® on the aluminum Mop Base. Adjust the Mop Handle to chin height and twist the outer handle clockwise to lock.
- Dust the edges from the back of the room toward the door, then move the Dry Mop in a figure 8 pattern, keeping the leading edge of the mop forward at all times. This keeps all the dust on the same side of the mop. Brush the collected dust and hair out of the mop using the Rubber Brush directly into the garbage can.
- To use wet, moisten the Wet Mop Pad or Tile Mop Pad under running water. Roll to wring out well and attach it to the base.
- Mop around the edges from the furthest point toward the door, keeping the leading edge of the mop forward at all times. Use a Spray Bottle to add water, if necessary.
- Lock the base in position to clean walls and ceilings.
Tile Mop Pad: More abrasive pad that will help get in the grooves of the tile to get it clean without having to get on your hands and knees.
32 cm x 14 cm / 12.6″ x 5.51″
52 cm x 14 cm / 20.47″ x 5.51″
Rubber Brush: Quickly removes hair, lint, crumbs and dust from textiles, pets, car seats, furniture and carpeted stairs. It also cleans our Mop Pads and Entry Mat; just brush debris into the trash after use!
Mop Brackets: Use these handy brackets to convert your Mop Base for cleaning windows or ceilings. Durable rubber grommets fasten the Window Cloth, EnviroTowel or Car Cloth in place for washing and polishing hard-to-reach areas. Snap brackets onto the top side of the base and press cloth firmly into the grommet slits.
Ergobend: Helps clean beneath your couch, bed and other large furniture, giving your home a deep, powerful clean without using any harmful chemicals. Simply attach to your Mop Base and Telescopic Mop Handle to conveniently clean hard-to-reach areas in your home with the greatest of ease.
After each use, use the rubber brush to brush all the hair, dust and particles into the trash can. Rinse the wet mop pad in the sink and wring it out really good. Hang the wet mop up to dry and it will be ready to use again. You may wash both the wet and dry pads after they become soiled and need a deep clean. don’t use bleach, fabric softener or dryer sheets. Recommend laundry detergent is the Norwex Ultra Power Plus but you may use other brands. Also wash and dry with non-linty fabrics so the lint doesn’t stick to the microfibers.
I LOVE this mop and how quick and easy it is to use! No more chemicals on my floors, no more spending money on swiffers or other cleaners, more time to sit and enjoy my clean floors with a cup of coffee or glass of wine in my hand. (ok maybe not, but it sounds good!)